April 28, 2011

When was the last time you got your picture taken?

Photography. I embrace photography of  every category, it is without a doubt, one of my preferred art forms: photography of architecture, fashion, nature, landscapes and still lives are amongst my favorite subjects to shoot. However, when my subjects transition into little humans, or beautiful families, or sexy singles, or a couple in-love, well, photography takes on a deeper significance. It elevates the art form to a memory-making soul-enhancing experience I feel priviledged to partake in.

Photoshoot season is here -  i.e. Spring/Summer - and with it the ability to take gorgeous natural light portraits that require little to no editing and no extra fancy equipment except my lens, my subjects and the perfect setting...

To celebrate this photography season, I am offering 25$ off the entire package on all photoshoots from May to June of 2011!  That means you will get an already extremely reasonable package (click on link for pricing details)  for even less! Make sure to take advantage and book an appointment as soon as possible!

Comment on this post or email me to cestlavie.events@gmail.com.


Here are samples of some PhotoShoots I have done in the past...

Campodonico Family

Valerie and Ashley



Ramirez Family


For more information please read the right-hand side bar or read our Services and Pricing Information Page. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Carla MendezMay 03, 2011

    I will be contacting you to set up a shoot. I adore your work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog feature is up today!
    http://simplystacie.net/saturday-featured-blog-cest-la-vie/

    ReplyDelete