February 29, 2012

Chateau C'est La Vie - Updates

Wow. I can't believe it has been almost two months since my last post. I apologize for the hiatus from the Blog.  Between many work-related projects including event planning for an upcoming wedding, re-design of client spaces and many personal projects, I have completely neglected my blogging. However, that is soon to change.

I will be back tomorrow, the first day of March, to post in more detail about some exciting giveaways, sales and upcoming projects. (If you stick with me, I am sure you will not be disappointed:)

Meanwhile, I thought I'd share some updates to our ever-evolving humble abode - Chateau C'est La Vie.
This year promises many changes for us as we are planning to put our Chateau up for sale.  Stay tuned for more on that news in  the near future.  But for now, on with the pictures:

First up, our Bathroom. I posted this Design Plan I created for our Bathroom Boudoir many moons ago:


Back then when I began the design process, I derived inspiration from this picture:


I adored the saturation of color and the luxurious European feel. I chose to paint the walls with Behr's Ultra Premium Rasberry Pudding. Trust me, you literally want to lick the walls.

 It went from this sunny yellow:


To this sumptuous Raspberry:



Still editing the accessories, but the new color scheme is so inviting and beautiful.



Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. A fabulous give-away you don't want to miss!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The biggest part of a kitchen remodelling project is the kitchen countertops. But there are ways to update your cabinets without spending a fortune.

    ReplyDelete