June 6, 2018

Our humble abode - aka chateau c'est la vie - has experienced plenty of changes, upgrades, remodels and transitions throughout the years...

I have enjoyed every single minute of exploring my inner decorator whilst experimenting with many distinct phases and aesthetics.

Here are some recent takes of a space that will always hold a very special place in our hearts.

My Photo Art Wall never ceases to make me smile. 





Fresh picked Peonies from our yard. 


My living room has that "collected over time" feeling I created with vintage frames and books.












Some recent celebratory events I hosted for family and friends. I love to put together a simple, colorful but beautiful tablescape. using items I already own and some fresh flowers.










Hope you enjoyed this peak into our beloved "Maison." More updates and significant changes to come soon as we embark on a new journey as well as upcoming Summer Portrait Sessions I will be sharing. Stay tuned friends.

xo,

Lyra G.

No comments:

Post a Comment