December 17, 2019

2019 - The Year of the Weddings

You read that right, 2019 has most definitely been the "year of the weddings" for my husband and I!

We had the pleasure of being part of four big weddings this year (three of which we did Engagement Sessions for) and we couldn't be more excited for these lovely newlyweds. 

Since It's been a couple of months since I last posted, I figured a summary post highlighting some of my favorite wedding pictures for these couples would be most appropriate. 

First up, Nabel and Rafa Paula who wed on October 5, 2019. A  beautiful and elegant evening wedding at the Ritchfield Regency. 










More from this special day on my Instagram page @cestlaviephotographybylyra

Next we have Cassie and Luis' Juarez special day, October 12, 2019. Such a fun and unique outdoor wedding on the most Idyllic fall day.









More from this special day on my Instagram page @cestlaviephotographybylyra

Finally, a few weeks ago on November 30, 2019, Ketsia and Chris Vega tied the knot in a most festive and elegant multi-cultured wedding at the stunning Naninas in the Park. 





More from this special day on my Instagram page @cestlaviephotographybylyra

And that finalizes the wedding diaries! We wish a lifetime of happiness for these new couples as they form their new lives along with the three-fold cord that will serve as their guidance and light as they begin their new lives together.


Up next, updates on Chateau C'est La Vie...Stay tuned.

xoxo,

Lyra G.


Up next, 

No comments:

Post a Comment