December 17, 2019

Updated Loft Tour - Chateau C'est La Vie 2019

So its been a minute, but the last time I posted an interior decorating related post was more than a year ago after selling our previous home and relocating to a new area and space. More on that here and here.

However, my love for Interiors almost equals my love and passion for photography, and after about a year and change,  I can finally say our new space feels like "home."

Please enjoy some captures of what we lovingly refer to as our cozy Chateau C'est La Vie. I will link some of the items below in case anyone is interested in creating a similar aesthetic in their own homes.

Mid Century Mod Inspired Sofa, Pillows and metal and mercury glass candles - West Elm
Side tables  - WayFair.com, Ottoman/coffe table fom Pier One.  Acrylic tray from Amazon Prime. 


Metal hanging  planter and pillows from West Elm. Cashmere throw from TJ Maxx.



I believe my style is best defined as classic meets contemporary. I love mixing consigned items like these old vintage inspired prints with more contemporary items like these gorgeous French cafe inspired gold brass stools from Restoration Hardware which I purchased at a mega sale price in their outlet store.

Items like the velvet stool with storage and the oval mirror are from Wayfair and Ross, respectively. The pillows on the bench are all from Amazon Prime, one of my favorite resources for stylish yet affordable decor accessories.


These vintage consigned mirrors are most definitely a focal point of our open concept space and I am a huge fan of  all the reflective surfaces and the light they bring into a space. The glass table and acrylic chairs are from Wayfair.Com. 




For window treatments I decided to keep them delicate, bright and airy by using sheer panels from Ikea. Accent chairs from Pier One, acrylic accent table from Home Goods.


Moving on to the Master Bedroom, it was important to keep it light, bright and as serene as possible . Lamps and crystal chandelier from Wayfair to  add just the right amount of sparkle.


Side tables and Hutch from Home Goods, quilted bedding from Overstock.com


Our office/guest room we kept more masculine with a black and white theme. Most of the items in this room were purchased from Ikea.Com and Wayfair.com. The large vintage airplane photograph on glass was indeed a statement piece and a great find at Home Goods, it was what set the tone for the entire room. 

Finally, some details from our bathroom decor, both we've kept very simple and minimalist. The guest bathroom has a few touches of black and white framed artwork from my Shop for  a personal touch.  The monogrammed Shower curtain is from Wayfair. Our on-suite bathroom has been kept light and bright with a few splashes of green, these particular prints are from our recent trip to Copenhagen and were purchased at the museum for Design, loved the art deco pattern




And that concludes our decor tour for now. I hope you have enjoyed. 

I will be back in the near future for more interior decorating updates as they come or as I make changes depending on my mood and the ambiance I want to create. 😉

xoxo,

Lyra G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment