September 25, 2013

An August Wedding Teaser

The past couple of months have been  incredibly busy, I apologize for my mini hiatus. Between weekend photography shoots, event planning, home remodeling, work, and other obligations I have had little time to Blog. 

However, after a couple of weeks of a much needed Holiday in the Antilles, I am back and ready to tackle many projects, including finishing up a recent wedding shoot I had in late August for a gorgeous blended family. I wanted to share a few teasers, Ill be back for a more detailed post with plenty more captures of this lovely couple's memorable day...


L and R....






Stay tuned for the follow up post, as well as for future Fall Shoots and other projects I will be sharing shortly.

xoxo,

LG

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous pictures!!! c an't wait to see more!!!!

    ReplyDelete