April 18, 2018

A Session of Love - D and J

Hello friends, it's been a while, I know.  However, after a very long and arduous Winter I am back...

With the onset of Spring, my natural light portrait sessions are also back.

I commenced this season with a very special portrait session for a very special couple.

Set among the idyllic and almost storybook settings of the Pennsylvania Woods and this incredible Cabin, I set out to capture some timeless shots with an ethereal setting.




Hope you enjoy...






















Also took some very unique and cool Fashion Editorial shots, different from my usual style, but thoroughly had fun with these:












More to come from this special session as well as many other client shoots planned for these warmer months. Please stay tuned...


xoxo,

Lyra 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking.. Such a talent! Falling in love 😍 can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! These two gave me lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete