June 4, 2019

Spring has Sprung - Fine Art Prints for Sale (Now with Free Shipping) at CestlavieArt on ETSY!

Hello Friends! Today I will be sharing a series of updates on the ol' Blog - It's been a busy couple of months for me.

First of all, for those who aren't aware and are lovers of all flora, please check out my Fine Art Photography Shop on ETSY, CestLaVieArt -  there are currently some gorgeous Spring Floral prints for sale and now with free shipping! Here are some examples:




















Spring has definitely Sprung, and we are well on our way to Summer! Please stop by and take a browse at my art shop for plenty of one of a kind, custom prints taken all over the Globe by me to used to decorate a wall, room or as a the perfect personalized gift! (Link to access Shop is also on the right hand side of the Blog.)

Happy Browsing!

xoxo,

Lyra


No comments:

Post a Comment