(click to enlarge)
Here are the detailed components for this event:
- The turquoise,brown and burnt orange color scheme was chosen by the client herself, I added a fourth component that will add just the right touch of elegance and old-world charm with the Gold. I believe the Saturated and classic combination is simply lovely!
- The invitations will include an old-world styled medallion in this modern orange accent color and will include a combination of modern and classical elements. The chocolate envelopes will add rich contrast.
- The tablescape will be simple but full of beautiful color with these turquoise tablecloths, chocolate runners and the gold chargers that will set the tone and accent the room.
- The centerpieces will be a combination of simple and classic floral vases with these stunning roses as the show-stoppers. Alternating with these elegant old-world inspired candelabras with the perfect burnt orange taper candle. The floral tables will include these delicate etched mango votives as well to create the ideal romantic ambiance.
- For favors, a monochromatic candy buffet displayed in apothecary vases will look stunning and bring in that element of delicious sweetness and whimsy.
- This cake had me at hello. The design is edgy and whimsical, but wwith traditional accents that can be incorporated with those gorgeous chocolate roses.
- And last but certainly not least is the elegant and delcious Merlot-Cabarnet wine bottles from Yellow-Tail that will not only add visual interest to the tables but satiate the thirst palette.
PPlease check out the other wonderful events I've had the pleasure to design and succesfully launch by clicking on the Ces't La Vie Parties and Events page. (click on link to be re-directed to this page, or look for it under "Pages" in the sidebar) and make sure to check back often for updates!
Next up - details on the fabulous forties-glam meets NY lounge inspired 5th Year Anniversary Bash my husband and I hosted this year.
Need inspiration to throw that fabulous soiree? Don't know where to start with the planning of your important event? Want the look of a platinum party on a pauper's budget? You've come to the right place. Please fill out my What is your Design Style Questionnaire or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org to begin!