October 2, 2012

C'est La Vie Photography: Recent Wedding Shoot and Fall Discount Special!

Fall is definitely one of my most favorite seasons. There is a delicate sophistication in the air that is incomparable.  The Autumnal changes with the color of the leaves transitioning from green to vibrant reds and yellows, makes for a gorgeous natural backdrop for portraits...

This is why from October 1st through the November 10th, 2012,  I will be hosting a special discount on  all of my Photography Portrait sessions. 25% off the entire package for anyone who books a session by the 25th of October !!!!   Email me to cestlavie.events@gmail.com, or visit my Facebook Page for more information.

 I will leave you with some  recent captures I took of my special little sister J who became a stunning bride on September 8, 2012. You might remember J and M by their very unique 1940's inspired engagement session I took here, and the details of their beautiful poetic vintage wedding is here...Enjoy!










































































Please visit my Services and Pricing Page for more information. I will be back soon with plenty more design and photography projects.

2 comments:

  1. Stacy MendozaOctober 03, 2012

    Absolutely Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous bride!!!!! I am going to talk to my husband, would LOVE a photo shoot of the family with you! your sooo talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete