March 17, 2014

Feline Friends Featured on C'est La Vie Art


"Light is my inspiration, my paint and brush. It is as vital as the model herself. Profoundly significant, it caresses the essential superlative curves and lines. Light I acknowledge as the energy upon which all life on this planet depends."
 Ruth Bernhard

The Camera is my paintbrush, light is my muse.
 Lyra S.

Have you visited my photography art shop recently? If you do, I promise you won't be disapointed...
(click on the link below each photograph to learn more about each of these gorgeous little feline guys and their friends.)








I upload new listings to my art shop every few weeks, so please continue to check back for updates, you can always directly be linked to my art shop by clicking on the "Shop with Us on Etsy" tab on this Blog as well. 

Ill be back very soon with cool new DIY projects including my most recent (and only) attempt at an IKEA hack!:)

xoxo 
Ly


No comments:

Post a Comment