May 9, 2014

A Fairytale wedding come true....

Remember this love story about a princess and her prince who lived in far away kingdom? Well, their fairytale love story came to fruition.  On April 27, 2014, my little sister K and her now-husband R, united in holy matrimony in the most romantic and beautiful of settings in the kingdom of Dominican Republic.  I had the honor to be present and capture some shots -  from my perspective - of that beautiful, memorable day and want to share them with you...Enjoy...






























































May they live happily ever after and with all the love and romance she deserves! Love you my K!!!!!

Stay tuned for more upcoming wedding photography, this time another destination wedding that I have been hired to shoot. 

There is no doubt wedding season is in full effect!


Please don't forget to visit my Facebook Page and become a liker to inquire more about photography packages. Also, please follow my Twitter and Pinterest (info on side bar.) 


xoxo,

Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment