September 4, 2014

A Minnie Mouse Inspired MiniShoot

My first photo session of this upcoming Fall  season was a stylized mini shoot. (More information on my mini
shoots under services and pricing) for this gorgeous little girl M.

M's mother asked me to capture her in her favorite Minnie Mouse ensembles and paraphernalia, and I willingly obliged. M is a beautiful, spirited rambunctious little thing and she and her mini mouse ears made me work hard to capture her in the few minutes of stillness she allowed. However, I believe the effort was well worth it. Enjoy a few of my favorites from that day. 



























My little model couldn't wait to take her ears off :)



Stay tuned for more upcoming shoots for this Fall and other posts dedicated to recent party planning and interior decorating projects!


Interested in booking your own photography session? Please contact me at cestlavie.events@gmail.com  or visit my Facebook Business Page  and message me to inquire about your own wedding day photography package! Also check out my Services and Pricing Page for more information! 

We have a new page on Instagram - cestlaviephotographybylyra, please looks us up and follow!


1 comment: