August 20, 2014

A "Model" Graduation Session


My most recent shoot was for a dapper and very handsome young man named Anthony, who graduated Middle School this year and in a few weeks will begin High School.

I began brainstorming for the type of shoot I wanted to create for him, something that would capture his personality and his interests. I knew right off the "bat" (no pun intended) that it would have to be a combination between his model-in-the-making good looks and style, and his love for sports. 

I believe the following images capture just that. Enjoy.





















Ralph Lauren - Eat Your Heart Out :)
























Stay tuned for details on the graduation party I worked on to celebrate the accomplishments of this handsome young lad. Here are a few sneak peaks taken with my phone for your enjoyment. More to come soon.




Interested in booking your own photography session? Please contact me at cestlavie.events@gmail.com  or visit my Facebook Business Page  and message me to inquire about your own wedding day photography package! Also check out my Services and Pricing Page for more information! 

We have a new page on Instagram - cestlaviephotographybylyra, please looks us up and follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment