October 20, 2014

A Fall Family Maternity Session

My most recent portrait session was for a beautiful growing family of three who will soon be four...

The Figueroa-Rodriguez family are repeat clients and friends of mine who are excitedly awaiting the arrival of their new baby boy and making their current adorable toddler a big brother!

As soon as the glowing momma-to-be contacted me and we agreed on an October day to shoot, I began brainstorming the setting and subtle feel of Fall I wanted to portray in these captures. I decided in shooting both indoors and outdoors to convey the intimacy and excitement of this most precious moments in their lives. I believe the following images evoke just that. Enjoy!




























































































Congratulations to this beautiful family, cannot wait to meet the newest member of the family!

Stay tuned for upcoming portrait sessions, interior decorating projects and event ideas.



Interested in setting up your own natural light portrait session? Please email me to cestlavie.events@gmail.com and visit our Services and Pricing Page on this Blog for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment