September 19, 2016

A Vintage Inspired Fairy Tale Wedding - August 6, 2016

On an incredibly hot, humid and sunny August Day near Weehawken, NJ, a princess and her prince said their "I Do's" in front of their family and friends and so began the first chapter of their happily ever after...

Here is the story of their day, the best way I know how to tell it... Please Enjoy.






























































































Congratulations Naty and Sam it was an honor for me to capture your special day! May you have an eternity of happiness and love as you continue to write your love story and ever after...

If you missed the wedding teasers I shared from this gorgeous wedding, please click here...

Please email me to cestlavie.events@gmail.com, or visit my Facebook Business Page and message me to inquire about your own wedding day photography package! Also check out my Services and Pricing Page for more information and don't forget to follow my page on Instagram @cestlaviephotographybylyra where I share my love and passion for all types of photography subjects and settings.

Many more photo shoots and decor projects to come for the remaining of this year. Please stay tuned...


xoxo,

Lyra

No comments:

Post a Comment