November 19, 2016

An Autumn Maternity Family Session

My most recent portrait session was for a beautiful growing family of three who will soon be welcoming their fourth member and are over the moon with excitement!

The Romeros', a young, fun-loving family are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a second baby boy which will make their current adorable toddler a big brother.  Wearing a combination of deep cobalt blues - apropos for a baby boy - and set against the lovely contrast of the yellow and oranges of the Fall Foliage, I set out to capture those candid moments shared among this beautiful family during this special time in their lives. . Please enjoy some of my favorite takes from this shoot. 





















There is no doubt this gorgeous little boy can't wait to be a big brother!












Congratulations to the Romero family! It was such a pleasure for me to document these lovely family memories. Cannot wait to meet your newest addition!

I have quite a few more portrait sessions scheduled till the end of this Fall 2016 season, so please stay tuned. You can also follow me on Instagram @cestlaviephotographybylyra or my Facebook Business page where I share updates more often.

If interested in your own natural light portrait session, please email me to cestlavie.events@gmail.com for more information.

xoxo,

Lyra

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie(s) you choose will give you an idea as to the over all feeling of the photographs you most likely want to have. If you like family based movies then you are going to most likely want photographs that have an emphasis on friends and family. london wedding photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. www.oskuleinonenphotography.com

    ReplyDelete