June 25, 2018

A very special "Mother/Daughter" Beach Session

My most recent portrait session was special in so many ways..

Yolanda and daughter Valerie, are very dear friends of mine, I have seen Valerie grow from a newborn into this a beautiful young lady of ten who almost towers over her Mother.

Speaking of height - albeit Yolanda's physical stature is small - this says nothing about her character,  strength, determination and her heart -  which are all great in size and proportion. As a single mother she has struggled and triumphed in raising her daughter into the future woman she will become and I cannot be more proud of both of them!

When she asked me to commemorate this most beautiful bond, I was honored. We chose the Oceanside at Long Branch beach as the backdrop,  and couldn't be happier with he results. Please Enjoy...

































Hope you enjoyed viewing these as much as I enjoyed capturing them. Please stay tuned, plenty more portrait sessions coming up in the next couple of weeks.

xoxo,

Lyra G.

Please follow me on IG @cestlaviephotographybylyra  for more frequent updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment