July 9, 2018

Family Formals - Through the Years.

My Most recent portrait session was for a beautiful growing family I have had the pleasure of capturing through the years, click here, here, here, and here for all our previous sessions. 
Serving as their official family photographer has been an honor and I am excited to continue to be there to document all the significant and special moments in their lives. They are not only my clients, more importantly my beloved friends!

After having to cancel and reschedule a few times due to weather and illness -  on the day of our photo shoot the odds were once again not in our favor. However, the ominous clouds, impending rain and gusts of wind did not dampen our spirits as evidenced by the following pictures. ( Also of note, as a photographer I loved how the overcast skies made for a soft and elegant light...) Please enjoy.







































The Puigs are a beautiful family indeed!


Please stay tuned for more sessions from this Summer Season to come soon.  Follow me on Instagram @cestlaviephotographybylyra for more frequent updates. 

xoxo,

Lyra 

No comments:

Post a Comment