July 20, 2018

A Formal Portrait Session

My most recent photography shoot also happened to be my last for this Summer season, but we finished off with a very special anniversary session for a very special couple: Our Circuit Overseer and his wife, The Valdez.

On a very humid, but idyllic Summer evening we headed to Exchange Place as the location for these formal but fun portraits as I aimed to capture the undeniable bond of love, loyalty and friendship between this beautiful couple against this iconic backdrop - New York City skyline is always a good idea...


Enjoy the following captures:













Definitely a memorable night for a memorable pair.

Hope you enjoyed all the recent summer portrait sessions I've been able to share lately. It has been my absolute pleasure to capture these smiling faces, tender moments, candid bits and make timeless memories for these families to enjoy for years to come... Photography is not only my passion but gratification for my creative soul. 🎨💖

I will be back soon enough, once the weather has cooled and the leaves have begun to fall and the days are just that much shorter...until then enjoy the rest of your lovely Summer, I know I plan to.

xoxo,

Lyra G.

No comments:

Post a Comment