July 11, 2018

A Summer Sunday Portrait Session

My most recent photography session was for a fun and fantastic family of four, the Romeros.

I had the pleasure of capturing this growing family when the youngest and most recent member was still in the womb in this Fall Maternity Session here. Now that little Marco is a rambunctious and beautiful toddler, it was the perfect time to commemorate this gorgeous family.

We had such a wonderful time on this shoot, couldn't have asked for better weather or lighting on this lazy Sunday afternoon. Please enjoy the following captures:








































Aren't they simply lovely?

Stay tuned for one more important portrait session before I wrap up for the season and focus on a huge and exciting change in my life.  (No, I'm not pregnant:) We are moving!  Uprooting from what we've called home for many years and moving to a whole new city, area and environment.  Very excited about what is to come, I am sure I'll have plenty of home decor updates to share once I've had a chance to settle into our new place and begin decorating. I'll make sure to take you on my journey.

As always, follow me on Instagram @cestlaviephotographybylyra for more frequent updates.

xoxo,

Lyra G

No comments:

Post a Comment