October 8, 2020

A Fall Family portrait session for a lovely family of four - Sep 2020


 Hello friends,

As you know this year has been a whirlwind of huge changes and adaptation for everyone. Part of this "new normal" for me has been a departure from my customary seasonal portrait sessions. For my own personal sense of safety and that of others, I felt taking a break would be best and so my photography subjects since March have been those you find in nature, wildlife and landscapes.


However, recently I had the opportunity to set up a portrait session for a beautiful family of four. We chose a lovely historical outdoor destination and in a very safe and social distanced manner I was able to capture some lovely tender moments of this very special familial bond. Please enjoy some of my favorite shots of the day:




















More from this portrait session on my Instagram feed @cestlaviephotographybylyra.


Despite the upheaval and uncertainty of this year, there are a few more projects and portrait sessions to come soon. Please stay tuned.

xo,

Lyra G.

No comments:

Post a Comment