June 20, 2014

An Idyllic Island Wedding...

As promised, here it is... The full blog post with some of my favorite moments and takes of this memorable, beautiful day of love, passion and commitment, set in the magnificent island of Puerto Rico...

Take a journey with me and enjoy...

































































































Because E is a personal friend, it was such an honor to be hired to capture this amazing day, may E and M have an eternity of happiness!!!

 Please email me to cestlavie.events@gmail.com, or visit my Facebook Business Page and message me to inquire about your own wedding day photography package! Also check out my Services and Pricing Page for more information! 

We have a new page on Instagram - cestlaviephotographybylyra, please looks us up and follow!
Many more exciting photography and design projects to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment