August 7, 2014

A Very Special Forty Year Wedding Anniversary Shoot

Four whole decades ago a free-spirited, vivacious, crazy-haired young lady met a highly intelligent, courageous, soccer-enthusiast young man and there was instant chemistry. They talked, they connected, they fell in-love...and they married.

Two incredibly interesting, yet distinct personalities united their lives to pursue common goals, find true happiness through  faith and then eventually have and raise three little girls.

These two people are my parents.

 My mentors. My heroes. My friends.

My sisters and I cannot be prouder to call these two beautiful people our parents, to have inherited their strength, devotion and characters.

To know that despite life's many great challenges, obstacles, growing pains, wonderful moments and tragic ones, their bond has grown stronger, their love deeper - their faith in God, unbreakable.

A photo session to commemorate this most special occasion was a priority for me. I found it so fitting that my gorgeous knock-out mother donned a ruby dress. After all, traditionally the forty year anniversary is represented by the Ruby. 

Enjoy Forty Years of True Love....















You can't deny the love....


The true, unconditional, stronger-as-time-passes type of love...


Stay tuned for more recent photo sessions and a long post dedicated to the renovations at Chateau C'est La Vie.

Become a liker on my Facebook Business Page Here.

Follow me on Instagram @cestlaviephotographybylyra Here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment